Wednesday 24 September 2014

Life With Bev video's are back!!!

So, it may come to some, as a bit of a surprise that my video version of this written blog IS now ready to make a return... but not just yet...

In short, yes, the video blog is back and is actually going to be getting off to a BIG start, in an episode where I'm going to get to meet the Leffew family. Yes, gay family values / depfox, my gay community idols, I'm getting to meet them! I can hardly wait myself!

The only problems that I'm having in making the video's is that basically, it's taking me FOREVER to make one video at a time. Put it this way, to make a 9 minute HD video for one of the episodes, it took over 14 hours for the editing programme to complete its actions, and even then, it missed off the visuals for the titles in the video... so yeah, it's not great.

What's this about meeting up with Depfox then?

Well, yeah, they're coming over to the UK and as soon as I found out about this, I was straight away messaging Jay asking if we could all meet up, and he said yes!!! The plans, as of yet, are abit sketchy, because of course, I won't be the only one who wants to meet them. Jay's suggested going out for a meal, which I'm all up for doing, so we'll just have to see closer to the time! But I could not be more happy to be able to say.... I'm going to meet them!!!

Now, will they appear in the video with me, you may ask? Well, it's abit up in the air, until everyone knows what they're doing, then I'm not sure if they'd want a camera shoved in their face, because let's face it, they're on holiday, would YOU want a camera shoved in your face while you were on holiday? Probably not, so, who knows! Although I'm getting pictures! That's my diva demand! haha.

So, in short, life with bev, the video's are back on, the launch date for the first episode back is going to be the 7th of Jan 2015 at 10am, GMT.

No comments:

Post a Comment