Monday 22 September 2014

A love deal already????

Some of my followers on social media will now probably be aware that yes, I am indeed in a relationship. It's been just over a month of actual relationship, after about 2/3 weeks of meeting up and that was after months of talking online. Tonight, something happened in my mind that made me sure of how I feel about him and I kind of want to explain it to you, more so I can make sense of it myself (writing things down often helps me get my thoughts right).

Basically, I was working behind a bar in a members lounge, it was a quiet night with hardly anything to do and next to nobody to serv. About 9pm and in walks a man and his... well, I presume dad, but I couldn't be sure... an older gentleman anyway. Anyways, so they both order their pints and I got a look at the younger guy, probably about, what, 28 ish, piercing blue eyes, short dark hair, a small amount of stubble and for a while I was stood there thinking "hmm, he's actually not that bad looking". As soon as them thoughts began to enter my head, I remembered my boyfriend. I could actually imagine what he looks like when he first wakes up, which is when I find him just adorable... and usually makes me want to jump on top of him for hugs and a big "awwwww, you're soooo cute of a morning", said with my vile morning breath.

Now before I met my boyfriend, the thoughts would have been with me for a while longer about how good looking the guy in the bar was, but now, I find my thoughts drowned out by images of my boyfriend, and when that begins to happen, I feel a sort of, sadness, because he's not there with me, and I'd love for him to always be with me.

Granted, it's still early on in the relationship, and of course nobody is here to say that the relationship im in is going to be around forever, but, I know what it feels like to be in love and I think... wait, know, this is it.

It's scary though because usually I am very held back with my emotions, infact it has been said in the past that it's easier to get emotion from a stone, than it is from me, but that's because I don't like to commit to certain feelings unless I'm sure they're there, and when I'm sure they're there, they're there to stay.

With my boyfriend I am looking forward to the future, were taking things as slow as we can, because we both know that if you rush into things, chances are, you're going to rush back out, but it's been long enough for me to get to know his personality. We've only been meeting up a short while, but already I feel like I've known him a life time, and it's feelings like that which make me think.... this is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment