Wednesday 30 July 2014

There's times i wish hitler was around again....

No matter where you've been over the past few months, you cannot have ignored the assault on Gaza that has been launched by Israel. People on both side's of the fence with this are often very vocal and don't want to listen to what the other side have to say, yet, me being me, I have tried, really I have, but then I read a story and saw the video's about a young boy who if I remember rightly was 12 years old, and lost 17 members of his family, because of an attack by Israel.

This news article here shows you exactly what people in Gaza are having to deal with, click here to see it (video).

Now what you're seeing there is still of course only one side of the story, and yes, I admit here, Gaza have launched their own attacks, with next to no effect and from what I can see into this, only as a retaliation to the attacks Israel are making.

It seems Israel wants rid of Gaza, and this is where my train of thought is coming from on the topic, because Israel is mainly made up of people of the jewish faith... so surely that community should be more resistant to wanting to rid the world of any people.... yet, it seems not so much.

I'm not against the jewish faith as a whole, I'm sure that as with other religion's, the faith is made up of all sorts of people, yet, I keep seeing stuff over and over again which I don't like.


... Like that video for example.

So why do I sometimes wish hitler was still around?

Because he is the PERFECT reminder for a place like Israel people and supporters, that killing somebody is NOT an acceptable thing to do. Israel has other options, it never had to take this to war, yet, it chose to, just as hitler chose to order the killing of people because they followed the jewish faith.

Plus I'm sure at the moment Gaza would hire him....

Moving on from this, it's important that we balance the books, so to speak. We ALL need to understand the argument from both sides, ask questions and all push for a peaceful, quick and long term effective end to all this trouble, because too many innocent people are losing their lives and it is NOT acceptable.

I will also point out here that the west doesn't seem to have gotten involved much, apart from America which has funded Israel's arm's... but nothing gets said about that in the media... And WHY haven't we got involved yet? Because... there's no oil involved.

Sad, but it's true.

If we want to push our countries in the west to be getting involved more to help working this into a peaceful ending, we need to take our arguments to the street and show that we, the people, will not sit by and watch this happen... DEMAND ACTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment