Monday 7 July 2014

Nurse Trey, if you please.

It's no secret if you've been following my facebook or twitter recently, to know that... I have a cold.

I really hate being un-well, with a passion, because it's always when i'm at a busy point in my life, i can't ever seem to get enough sleep and nobody seems to be able to look after me how i need it.

This time however, i am ill for the first time with Trey, my sort of, flatmate, if you please. I know from in the past he is rubbish with looking after me when im hungover, and to be fair, he's not doing much of a better job now that i'm unwell.

I've been feeling under the weather for about 4 days now, and gradually it's been getting worse and worse. Today however, is the worst, so maybe this is a sign of it getting better soon! Anyways, how has Trey been looking after me?

Well, i still have to feed and water him, so, he's not done well on that front. When i've been blowing my nose, he's been looking at me as if i'm a freak from another plannet and staying away from me for a while after i've blown my nose.

The times when he does come over, he can be found rolling on my head or face, or cuddling up next to me, before jabbing a paw into my tummy as he feels the need to stretch himself out. He's also spent most of the day looking at me in the bathroom blowing my nose and coughing my lungs up, from on the bed, where he's also been asleep, after last night meeting a new doggy for the first time, and being knackerd.

All in all, he's not botherd to look after me, clearly he's realised that he is immune to what i have, so is spending his time laughing at me as i suffer, and plotting what he can do next to make my time worse.

Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment