Wednesday 8 May 2013

The words have left me....

This isn't a kind of "feel sorry for me" blog or even more of a ranty style, it's just purely for the fact that yet again, i've sat infront of facebook, wanting to put a status update and not finding the words to put there to express what's going on in my life, or how im feeling.

This is not like me.

There's been a few things happening over the past few weeks that have gotten me into this state, i mean, where to begin with the job centre? Who currently think it's fine to leave me 6 weeks with no money what-so-ever, and i swear to god, if they ask me to fill in one more bit of paperwork, i'll be having a meltdown there.

Maybe it's just the depressing sight that yet again, because of a lack of money, the cubards are empty and i'm currently trying to figure out if 5 tins of ravioli and 3 packs of noodles can be stretched over a two week period.

Maybe it's eventually caught up that i'm watching others go off and be able to do their own thing, where as i can't do what i want, when i want, because i simply don't have the money, or more recently, i don't have the ability to concerntrate.

That alone i'm finding REALLY difficult recently, i've often found myself in a mental battle with myself to keep my attention where it should be instead of just looking off into the distance and not saying anything to anyone.

Christ knows what's up with me recently, so for all the people who are thinking i've been abit quiet or off recently, i have, i know it and i will be back one day, it just won't be today. Don't know what it is beating me down, but as per, this won't last :)

No comments:

Post a Comment