Tuesday 19 June 2012

Happy birthday to me....


Yes, so... Happy birthday to me indeed!

As much as i wanted to put in all the details here about my massive big, overly camp birthday party celebrations..... I can't.

Not because i can't be botherd typing this, but simply because, there are none!

It's nothing to do with me going to canada, or.... anything really, i think it's just that, with me creating peoples ideal parties all year round and helping them to party their ass's off, when it comes to a day about me, i actually prefer just to chillax and not do anything.

Sure, i still love all the messages that you get via text, or facebook / twitter / youtube etc, but in all honesty, i think the most i want to do for a birthday these days, is just to sit back and have a night like i want.

So enough of me being miserable, thank you for any messages i have recieved up to now, thank you in advance if you are reading this and you're now going to tweet me or facebook me....

No comments:

Post a Comment