Tuesday 15 May 2012

Can blogging be a stress management?

For a long time now, longer than i actually care to remember, i've always been the outspoken one in my family, anything im not happy with, people will know about it.

Like, yes, i have been called the black sheep of the family.... by my family.

Anywho, one of the thoughts that has been in my mind is asking the question "Can blogging be used as a stress management tool?". You see, some people who i know, used to have to buy them squeezy toys and other little gadgets in order for them to be able to deal with their anger and stress, which is fine by me, if that works for you, go for it!

Yet i seem to be turning into a very emotional news reader. I can't read a news story without some sort of emotion coming over me, like one story recently was about 5 kids that unfortunatly died in a house fire, a 6th one later died in hospital. How can a person not feel really sad about it? I didn't know the kids, had never met them, never would, but still my heart went out to them. I get the thoughts going through my head of "What would i have done, if i would have been there. Would i have risked my own life trying to save theirs? Could i have saved their life?" etc.

When i come across a news story which really gets to me, it has been known for me to take to youtube to express my inner feelings, even if the news story is just breaking....


Now this video is me just reading a news story as it is updating on my page, yet i felt so much anger towards these dumb arse voters who decided that they couldnt stand the thought of two men getting married, because clearly allowing that would... i dunno, make the world end tomorrow or something just as pathetic.

You see, even LGBT progress makes me feel emotions because they do have a direct effect on me. Put in the nicest way possable, theres no chance of me getting married this year, but i want it as an option to me. I don't see why i shouldn't be able to. I'm of sound mind, i would have been in a relationship for long enough to know this is what i wanted and be sure in myself, that marriage would help the relationship grow more.

Although, side note here - My nerv's would be shot on the day if i was to get married. I can stand on a stage infront of like 300 people and talk about anything and everything and be fine with it, yet if it's more personal to me, then thats when i have a problem!

Anyway, back to the main point here. All these people who have problems with anger management these days, are they right to take to the internet to let off their anger? I'm not the only youtuber to express my opinion on a topic, infact one of my fave youtubers is in australia called Greg. Greg's ace, when he get's going, he's off. You're best to just sit back and enjoy the video, because he'll get going hell for leather.


Let's face it though, don't you just want him to shout at you? He has the nicest eyes!!!!

Anyway, i thought i would leave this one for you guys to decide, feel free to comment and say if you think that all these profesionals should consider telling people to use blogging as a way to help them control their anger or stress?

No comments:

Post a Comment